How to instal self-adhesive caulk tape
How to instal self-adhesive caulk tape
For proper adhesion, please follow the instructions carefully. Utilize proper protective equipment when completing this project. Review all cautionary information on each manufacturer label for guidance.
Safe way to remove ear wax.
This great item is one of the best and safest ways to clean your ears and remove ear wax..
1.Innovative easy ear wax removal soft spiral ear cleaner smart swab
2.2.5cm elastic material design, protection of the ears, will not damage the eardrum, safe and reliable
3.Compact and easy to use, home and travel is essential
4.Configuration 16 soft head, easy to clean, replaced conveniently
How do posture correctors work?
Are posture correctors good for you?
If following the right guide, yes, they do help you. As advised above, we do advise our users to follow our exercises that help strengthen the muscles further, as the posture brace begins placing your muscles, neck and back in the right place. The posture brace is a short-term solution (as you’re aiming at correcting your posture without the brace eventually) whilst you build you strengthen your muscles further with exercise.
Do posture correctors work?
Do posture correctors work long term?
Posture correctors are a short-term solution mixed with exercise to help strengthen your back, neck and shoulders with the aim of no longer needing the brace after several weeks.
What is a fingertip pulse oximeter?
Personal Finger Pulse
The finger pulse oximeter has expanded the availability of pulse oximetry to include at-home patient monitoring. People with heart or breathing problems can rely on personal finger pulse oximeters to help them manage these conditions under physician guidance. For example, individuals with asthma can leverage personal oximeters to assess the severity of attacks and exacerbations. Accurate pulse rate and SpO2 readings are particularly important for patients who are physically active or experiencing frequent drops in oxygen levels.
What is your normal oxygen level?
Your “Normal” SpO2 Range
According to the Mayo Clinic, normal pulse oximeter readings usually range from 95 to 100 percent. Values under 90 percent are considered low, and indicate the need for supplemental oxygen. This condition is often referred to as hypoxemia, and its symptoms include severe shortness of breath, increased heart rate and chest pain.
For people with chronic lung conditions and other breathing problems, the “normal” SpO2 range of 95% to 100% doesn’t apply. These individuals should always consult with their doctor for information on acceptable oxygen levels for their unique state of health. That being said, here are a few general guidelines on SpO2 for individuals with acute respiratory issues and chronic diseases:
● In a patient with acute respiratory illness (e.g., influenza) or breathing difficulty (e.g, an asthma attack), an SpO2 of 92% or less may indicate a need for oxygen supplementation.
● In a patient with stable chronic disease (e.g., COPD), an SpO2 of 92% or less should prompt referral for further investigation of the need for long-term oxygen therapy
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- Lightweight, low cost monitor for measuring SPO2 oxygen saturation (%SpO2) and heart rate (pulse) - Ideal for doctors, home health care etc
- Finger grip design with simple and convenient operation
- Features a colour OLED display screen - Accurate display of SpO2 (Blood oxygen saturation level), pulse rate and pulse wave data
- Waveform, bargraph and PL display - Alarm function, pulse sound function
- SpO2 measuring range: 0-100% - Pulse rate measuring range: 30bpm-250bpm
What is a safe way to clean ear wax from your ears?
Extract ear wax in a new and innovative way with this handy Wax Remover. Unlike cotton swabs, the soft, spiraled, and grooved head on this great gadget captures the wax with a small twist. Its painless, safe, and the only way to clear your ears safely.